- To get a shipping quote follow these steps. 1) add the item(s) to your cart. 2) Enter your shipping address. 3) click "estimate shipping" 4) the shipping options and prices will appears for your consideration.
When will my shipment arrive?
- Please allow one processing day for you order before the shipment is sent out. USPS Priority is 2-3 days in the USA. UPS will show the date of arrival for each method before you place your order. International shipping via USPS does not have an exact shipping timeline.
If I order today can I get it shipped out same day?
- Our typical same day shipping cutoff is 9:00 west coast time. However, if contacted by phone early enough we will do our absolute best to get an order placed and shipped that same day.
Will my package have a signature requirement?
- All shipments going to a suite or apartment will have a signature. We do not know in these situations if the item will be delivered to a safe place or left in the open. A signature is the safest method. All orders above $250 will have a signature to protect your investment and make sure the item gets to you safely.
Can you ship my order without a signature?
- Yes. If you opt to waive the signature, contact us by phone or email right after placing the order and we can make the arrangements.
How fast can I get my order?
- We offer expedited shipping through UPS domestically and worldwide. For USA shipments we offer next day air, 2nd day air, and 3 day select. The arrival date will be displayed and you can select the method at checkout.
Shipping questions can be sent directly to email@example.com
Tracking Number Questions
My tracking number says the number is not found?
- When your package is first processed the tracking email will be sent to the email on your order. However, the tracking number will not update until it leaves our facility and is scanned into the system by the carrier. So there can be a gap between when you get the tracking and when it starts tracking. Check back in the evening of the day it ships.
My USPS tracking shows delivered about a year ago in a different country? I think you sent me the wrong tracking.
- USPS reassigns older tracking numbers that have previously been used. So you are seeing the status of the last shipment with that number. Once the item leaves our facility and is scanned into the system it will update to your shipment's status.
My tracking says there was an attempted delivery and could not be delivered. What should I do?
- If they attempted to deliver the item and no one was there to sign for it, they will hold it at the post office, or UPS facility. They will attempt another delivery the next day, or you can go pick it up in person at the carrier's facility or post office.
What payment options are there?
- We accept PayPal and all major credit, and debit cards. AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER.
I tried to place an order and it was declined. What is the problem?
- Make sure your billing address matches the address that is linked to the card of choice exactly. This is the most common error. If it is not match it will be declined. If you are sending an order to a different shipping address, please make sure the billing address is still matching entered as the card's billing address. Any further issues, call or email us and we can help out.
What is your return policy?
- It is 60 days money back or exchange. Here is the full return policy.
I would like to return a pedal I just got. Do I need an RA (return authorization)?
- No RA necessary. Simply send back the pedal you purchased with the PGS return form and we will take care of it.
When will I see a refund for my return?
- We process returns within 72 business hours of receiving the return. You will be notified by email once the return has been processed. It will take a few days to process to your credit card or bank.
Have you received my return yet?
- We do not notify customer when we receive a return. Only when refunded. So please make sure to keep your tracking number when sending back an item so you know if it has been received. If the tracking shows it is received, then we have it and you can expect the refund with 72 business hours of getting it.
Can I do an exchange?
- Yes. Send it back with the return form and mark the exchange box. Instead of a refund you will get a store credit on your PGS account. You will be notified by email. Then simply log into your account and make the purchase. You will see a checkbox for the store credit amount and any additional charge can be paid as normal credit card, or paypal.
International Customer FAQ
How much will it cost to ship this item to me?
- To get a shipping follow these steps. 1) add the item(s) to your cart. 2) Enter your shipping address. 3) click "estimate shipping" 4) the shipping options and prices will appears for your consideration.
How can I pay for my order?
- All international orders must be paid with PayPal. You can make your purchase right from the website using PayPal.
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is the safest online purchasing service in the world. Simply link your bank account or credit card to your account and you are ready to go. Sign up at PayPal.com
I live in a different country. Do you ship to that country? (example: Russia, Brazil, South Africa, Denmark...etc.)
- Yes. We ship all over the world everyday and are happy to ship to your country. To get a shipping quote, read question one, above.
Will there be any additional charges other than the product and shipping?
- Yes. All shipments coming from the United States are subject to import taxes. These may also be known as tarriffs, VAT, or import duties. Please be advised that all import charges are collected by the desitination country and are the responsibility of the customer to pay, not proguitarshop.com.
What is the PGS Platinum Replacement Policy? Is that a warranty?
- Yes, this is a year coverage for all pedals purchased with Pro Guitar Shop that have a manufacturer defect. If your pedal fails in the first year, send it back to us for diagnosis. If it is shown to be faulty due to manufacturer defects, we will simply send you a new unit. You cover shipping to us, and we cover shipping back to you. Contact us for more details.
Can I talk to Andy?
- No. He is the busiest man in the industry and is deeply entrenched in his demo work. We wouldn't want to break his concentration, would we? But, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about his videos, the songs used, or settings if we can. So feel free to call or email.
What is Tone Report Weekly? Is that Pro Guitar Shop too?
- Tone Report Weekly is our weekly digital magazine. It has great articles about gear, reviews, and artist and manufacturer interviews as well as industry news and press releases. You can download the app in the App Store for iOS devices or read it at tonereport.com.
What is Demo it Live?
- This is a resource we offer on proguitarshop.com that allows you to plug a demo it live cable into your personal amp or equipment of choice and connect it directly to your computer or device of the like.It puts out an instrument level signal that is essential a re-amp of a real guitar signal coming off numerous pedals from our inventory. It is just like playing the pedal in your own setup. You can find the resources here.
What is Free Pedal Friday? Am I eligible if I am outside the USA?
- Free Pedal Friday is our weekly pedal giveaway. We do it every friday and it is open to the entire world. You must enter each week to be eligible. Here is the entry, http://www.tonereport.com/free-pedal-friday. The winner is announced every Friday in Tone Report Weekly.
How do I join your newsletter?
- Enter from our homepage at the bottom right of the site. We send out our twice a week full of new product announcements, Tone Report articles, new videos and sale coupons.
I no longer get your newsletter and I don't know why?
- Follow this link to update your email within our system. Sometimes people will unsubscribe to the newsletter without realizing or remembering. Another issues can happen if you forward the newsletter to a friend and they click unsubscribe. In this case it will take you off instead. If you follow the instructions in that link, you will be reestablished and get the newsletter again.
The item I want is out of stock. When will it be back?
- Lead time on products vary a great deal. On the product page, sign up where it says "notify me when in stock". You will receive an email alert as soon as it gets in stock here. To find out if we know for sure, you can contact us by phone or email. If we have an ETA we will let you know, but not all manufacturers keep us updated on order shipments.
Why is my coupon code not working?
- When we offer sales through coupon codes, they have expiration dates as well as exclusions. If the coupon code is in the valid date range and the message says it is invalid, the manufacturer of choice does not participate with sales. Here is the list of excluded manufacturers.
I think there is something wrong with my pedal?
- Contact us and we will troubleshoot the problem with you. If it is within the first year of purchase with PGS, we will replace the unit for you if it is defective.
15717 SW 74th Ave Suite 400
Tigard, OR 97224
Please call ahead to place or pickup orders at our warehouse.
Monday - Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Pacific Time
Saturday-Sunday - Closed